1. Sanka M, Tang N, Loscalzo M, Sleasman JW, Dorsey MJ. Complete DiGeorge Syndrome Associated with CHD7 Mutation. J Allergy Clin Immunol 2007
2. Kamchaisatian W, Wanwatsuntikul W, Sleasman JW, Tang N. Validation of current joint AAAAI and ACAAI guidelines for antibody response to the 23-valent
pneumococcal vaccine using a population of HIV-infected children. J Allergy Clin Immunol 2006;118:1336-41.
3. Lavi RF, Kamchaisatian W, Sleasman JW, Martin DP, Haraguchi S, Day NK, Tang N. Thymic output markers indicate immune dysfunction in DiGeorge
syndrome. J Allergy Clin Immunol 2006;118:1184-6.
4. Haraguchi S, Day NK, Kamchaisatian W, Beigier-Pompadre M, Stenger S, Tang N, Sleasman JW, Pizzo SV, Cianciolo GJ. LMP-420, a small-molecule
inhibitor of TNF-alpha, reduces replication of HIV-1 and Mycobacterium tuberculosis in human cell. AIDS Research and Therapy 2006, 3:8
5. Martin DP, Tang N, Sleasman JW, Day NK, and Wongchantara DR. Acrodermatitis enteropathica-like eruption and food allergy. Ann Allergy Asthma
Immunol 2005;94:398-401. (corespondent author)
6. Rucker RP, Day NK, Good RA, Kamchaisatian W, Emmanuel PJ, Sleasman JW, Mayeski C, Dinglasan E, Haraguchi S, and Tang N. Influenza virus
vaccine decreases expression of HIV coreceptor CCR5 in vivo. Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol 2004;93:272-276.
7. Tang N, Kamchaisatian W, Day NK, Good RA, Sleasman JW, and Emmanuel PJ. Immunogenic response to 23-valent pneumococcal polysaccharide
vaccine in HIV-1-infected children on highly active antiretroviral therapy (HAART). Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol. 2004;92:558-64.
8. Tang N, Kamchaisatian W, Lujan-Zilbermann J, Brown CL, Sleasman JW, and Emmanuel PJ. Varicella Zoster as a Common Manifestation of Immune
Restoration Disease in HIV-Infected Children. J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2004;113:742-6.
9. Day NK, Tang N, Ochs HD, Rucker RP, Picard C, Casanova JL, Good RA, and Haraguchi S. IRAK-4 deficiency associated with bacterial infections and
failure to sustain antibody responses. J Pediatr 2004; 144:524-6.
10. Palumbo MJ, Good RA, and Tang N. Recurrent infections in a nine-month-old male Infant. J Pediatr. 2003;143:394-8.
11. Tang N, Khan HA, Jones OY, and Good RA. Fever, abdominal pain and interstitial pneumonia in a 13-year-old female. Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol
12. Tang N, Day NK, Good RA, and Haraguchi S. Different mechanisms are utilized by HIV-1 Nef and staphylococcal enterotoxin A to control and regulate
interleukin-10 production. Immunol Lett 2002;84(2):97-101.
13. Brown C, Tang N, and Emmanuel PJ. Development and implementation of patient data flow sheets. J Assoc Nurses AIDS Care 2002;13:58-63.
14. Tang N, Bahna SL, and Good RA. The immunologic workup of the child suspected of immunodeficiency. Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol 2001;87:362-370.
15. Tang N, Wayne AS, Howenstine MS, Washington KR, Langston C, Gatti RA, and Nelson RP, Jr. Lymphocytic interstitial pneumonitis elevated IgM and
hepatosplenomegaly in ataxia-telangiectasia. J Pediatr 2001;138:939-41.
16. Tang N, Day NK, Good RA, and Haraguchi S. Monocytes are target cells for IL-10 induction by HIV-1 Nef protein. Cytokine 2000:12;1506-1511.
17. Tang N, Nelson RP, Jr., and Good, RA. Glucocorticoid treatment for cerebrospinal fluid eosinophilia in a patient with ventriculoperitoneal shunt. Ann
Allergy Asthma Immunol 1999;83:341-342.
18. Tang N, Day NK, Nelson RP, Jr., Puck JM, and Good RA. Severe combined immunodeficiency (SCID) in an infant with multiple congenital anomalies. J
Allergy Clin Immunol 1999;103:1222-1223.
19. Tang N, Bahna SL, and Good RA. Osteoporosis for the allergist. Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol 1999;82:5-14.